- To fill children’s minds with the Word of God so they can grow to think the way God thinks (wisdom) and live the way God commanded (obedience).
- To establish in children, habits of Godly living as a daily lifestyle.
- To help children trust Christ as Savior, to submit to Him, and to live as Christians at home, at school, at play, or wherever they are.
- To make each child’s experience safe, fun, and profitable in the process of becoming everything God has planned.
- To provide a Christian forum for the children to exhibit their God-given potentials
Power Kids is about…
K – Knowing God and His Word
I – Involving in Friendship and Fellowship
D – Developing Ministry Gifts
S – Serving in the church and community
Scripture base : Proverbs 2:1-5
Power Kids Graduations
Aenean finibus fermentum purus et tristique. Donec at molestie tellus. Donec dignissim eleifend libero sed blandit massa mattis non. In tincidunt, ex vitae laoreet pretium, arcu nisi commodo velit. Aenean finibus fermentum purus et tristique. Donec at molestie tellus. Donec dignissim eleifend libero sed blandit massa mattis non. In tincidunt, ex vitae laoreet pretium
What God says about Kids
Matthew 18:2-5 “He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. And whoever welcomes one such child in my name welcomes me.”
Proverbs 22:6 “Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it.”
But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these.